- Randox Food Diagnostics are excited to be exhibiting at IDF ISO Analytical Week in Dublin from 23rd-26th April. Global Business Manager, David Ferguson, Product Specialist, Liberty Sibanda and Business Development Executive, DanielApril 17, 2018
- The sponsor of the Randox Health Grand National says the decision to take on the world’s most famous steeplechase has been one of his best since starting his company in 1982. WithApril 17, 2018
- With just over 3 weeks until IDF ISO Analytical Conference 2018 in Dublin Randox Food Diagnostics HQ are busy preparing to exhibit and promote the InfiniPlex for Milk Array. IDF brings togetherMarch 28, 2018
- Mycotoxin contamination is a real and constant threat for feed and animal compound producers globally. Recently the University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontairo stated that the different geographical locations of cattle mean betweenMarch 26, 2018
- Itta Bena, MS-based Heartland Catfish Company late Friday recalled approximately 69,016 pounds of Siluriformes fish (catfish) products that may be adulterated with a residue of public health concern, specifically leucomalachite green, accordingMarch 13, 2018
- Denmark has earmarked DKK 12.5 million for research into how to reduce the need for antibiotics among Danish pigs. The target is for 1.5 million pigs to be produced without antibiotics byMarch 8, 2018
- Following several months of discussions between USDA officials and their Paraguayan counterparts, Paraguay recently agreed to accept imports of U.S. pork, beef and natural casings, along with poultry, eggs, live animals andMarch 6, 2018
- When we consume salmon there is a high possibility that it came from Chile as they are the world’s second-largest farmed salmon producer after Norway (Oceana report, 2017). Tons of antibiotics areFebruary 28, 2018
- Over time everything about you changes, if it’s your appearance, your job, your house or your taste for certain foods and drinks. Everything changes even the wine industry. World renowned artist, AndyFebruary 23, 2018
- Winemaker Robert Mondavi once stated that ‘Making good wine is a skill, making fine wine is an art’. The difference in good wine and fine wine is usually found during the fermentationFebruary 21, 2018
- Why is testing for Tartaric Acid important in wine making?
- Wheat rejected by Italy from USA for high levels of Deoxynivalenol
- Why is testing for Total Antioxidant Status important in wine making?
- Why is testing for NOPA important in wine making?
- FDA calls for urgent work on the over-use of antibiotics
animal feed antibiotic antibiotic awareness antibiotics antimicrobials Biochip Array Technology dairy drug residues ELISA feed feed analysis feed testing food industry food safety food screening food testing honey honey analysis honey testing livestock meat meat analysis meat industry meat screening meat testing milk milk news milk quality milk screening milk testing mycotoxin mycotoxins qualitywine red wine safer food seafood vineyards white wine wine wine analysis wineanalysis winemaking winetasting winetesting wine testing