A recent article from supply management states that “Tesco has withdrawn its own-brand honey following concerns it could have been bulked out with cheap syrups. The Food Standards Agency (FSA) is lookingDecember 3, 2019
A recent Forbes article has stated; “California plans to ban all sales of chlorpyrifos after Feb. 6, 2020, according to an agreement between the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) andNovember 11, 2019
- DNSH what is it, and why should you be testing for it?
- Ergot Alkaloids Detected in Rye and Barley Flour in Europe
- Malachite Green found in Shrimp exports from Bangladesh
- Rye and Corn Withdrawn from EU Market over Mycotoxin Contamination
- Day 4 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Dive into Seafood Antibiotic Testing
animal feed antibiotic awareness antibiotics antimicrobials Biochip Array Technology cost effective dairy drug residues ELISA feed feed analysis feed screening feed testing food industry food safety food screening food testing honey honey analysis honey testing meat meat analysis meat screening meat testing milk milk testing multiple mycotoxins mycotoxin mycotoxins mycotoxin screening mycotoxin testing qualitywine red wine safer food seafood tissue testing vineyards white wine wine wine analysis wineanalysis winemaking winetasting wine testing winetesting