Mycotoxins are toxic compounds that are naturally produced by different types of moulds and fungi. They are a secondary metabolite that develop on horse feed such as hay and dry feed which may have been stored improperly. TheyMarch 30, 2022
- DNSH what is it, and why should you be testing for it?
- Ergot Alkaloids Detected in Rye and Barley Flour in Europe
- Malachite Green found in Shrimp exports from Bangladesh
- Rye and Corn Withdrawn from EU Market over Mycotoxin Contamination
- Day 4 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Dive into Seafood Antibiotic Testing
animal feed antibiotic awareness antibiotics antimicrobials Biochip Array Technology cost effective dairy drug residues ELISA feed feed analysis feed screening feed testing food industry food safety food screening food testing honey honey analysis honey testing meat meat analysis meat screening meat testing milk milk testing multiple mycotoxins mycotoxin mycotoxins mycotoxin screening mycotoxin testing qualitywine red wine safer food seafood tissue testing vineyards white wine wine wine analysis wineanalysis winemaking winetasting wine testing winetesting