Mycotoxins are a group of naturally occurring toxins produced as secondary metabolites by certain moulds. They can occur in a variety of different crops and are estimated to be responsible for lossesMay 11, 2018
Mycotoxins are extremely toxic chemical substances produced by specific fungi growing naturally in many agricultural crops but more commonly in cereals including: maize, wheat, barley, rye and most oilseeds in the fieldMay 4, 2018
- Ergot Alkaloids Detected in Rye and Barley Flour in Europe
- Malachite Green found in Shrimp exports from Bangladesh
- Rye and Corn Withdrawn from EU Market over Mycotoxin Contamination
- Day 4 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Dive into Seafood Antibiotic Testing
- Day 3 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: We Meat Again!