Due to differing laws and regulations across the globe, honey screening is highly important to check for antimicrobial and pesticide residues in honey products crossing country boarders. Regulations and maximum residue levelsJune 10, 2021
- Randox Ergot Alkaloids ELISA in line with new EU Regulations!
- Honey Screening: Improving Quality of Imported and Exported Honey
- Banned substance furazolidone (AOZ) detected in shrimp at French boarder
- Dog Food Recalled Due to Potentially Unsafe Levels of Aflatoxin
- Randox’s Important Role in COVID-19
animal feed antibiotic antibiotic awareness antibiotics antimicrobials Biochip Array Technology dairy drug residues ELISA feed feed analysis feed testing food industry food safety food screening food testing honey honey analysis honey testing livestock meat meat analysis meat industry meat screening meat testing milk milk news milk quality milk testing mycotoxin mycotoxins mycotoxin screening qualitywine red wine safer food seafood vineyards white wine wine wine analysis wineanalysis winemaking winetasting winetesting wine testing