A recent article from supply management states that “Tesco has withdrawn its own-brand honey following concerns it could have been bulked out with cheap syrups. The Food Standards Agency (FSA) is lookingDecember 3, 2019
- Day 4 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Dive into Seafood Antibiotic Testing
- Day 3 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: We Meat Again!
- Day 2 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Excited to Bee Talking About Antibiotics in Honey
- Day 1 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2022: Get Your Daily Dose of Dairy
- Malachite Green Found in Live Groupers Imported from Taiwan
animal feed antibiotic awareness antibiotics antimicrobials Biochip Array Technology cost effective dairy drug residues ELISA feed feed analysis feed screening feed testing food industry food safety food screening food testing honey honey analysis honey testing meat meat analysis meat screening meat testing milk milk news milk testing multiple mycotoxins mycotoxin mycotoxins mycotoxin screening mycotoxin testing qualitywine red wine safer food seafood vineyards white wine wine wineanalysis wine analysis winemaking winetasting winetesting wine testing