Ergot alkaloids are produced by a group of fungi known as the Claviceps species, the most significant being the C. purpurea. Exposure to ergot alkaloids can cause a variety of adverse effectsJanuary 19, 2023
- Ergot Alkaloids Detected in Rye and Barley Flour in Europe
- Malachite Green found in Shrimp exports from Bangladesh
- Rye and Corn Withdrawn from EU Market over Mycotoxin Contamination
- Day 4 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Dive into Seafood Antibiotic Testing
- Day 3 | World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: We Meat Again!
animal feed antibiotic awareness antibiotics antimicrobials Biochip Array Technology cost effective dairy drug residues ELISA feed feed analysis feed screening feed testing food industry food safety food screening food testing honey honey analysis honey testing meat meat analysis meat screening meat testing milk milk testing multiple mycotoxins mycotoxin mycotoxins mycotoxin screening mycotoxin testing qualitywine red wine safer food seafood tissue testing vineyards white wine wine wine analysis wineanalysis winemaking winetasting wine testing winetesting