Randox Evidence Investigator, One Analyser for Multiple Industries
Randox Food Diagnostics Evidence Investigator has been validated across various matrices including tissue, feed & cereals, honey, aquaculture, and milk, making it the perfect solution for any laboratory.
How can the Evidence Investigator benefit me?
- The Evidence Investigator is a multi-analyte quantitative drug residue screening analyser. Using biochip technology, the Evidence Investigator ensures screening food for drug residues is accurate and efficient, offering laboratories comparable results to LC-MS/MS.
- Using multiplex technology, the Evidence Investigator can provide simultaneous detection for a wide range of analytes from a single sample, saving you time and getting the results you need.
- The analyser uses unique image processing software to translate the Relative Light Units (RLU) generated from the chemiluminescent reactions into an analyte concentration.
- No manipulation of results is required, reducing scope for operator error. The Evidence Investigator provides excellent sensitivity with a quantitative concentration result (ppb) for each analyte.
- The Evidence Investigator boasts an extensive test menu with tests for the most widely used drug residues and the most commonly detected mycotoxins.
- When purchasing the Investigator analyser, you receive the complete package required for sample analysis including analyser, PC and imaging software, thermoshaker and barcode scanner.
Please visit Randox Food Diagnostics website for more information on the Evidence Investigator analyser here: https://www.randoxfood.com/instrumentation/evidence-series/evidence-investigator/
For all enquiries please contact us via email at: email@example.com